Monday, July 11, 2016

Chapter 28 (7/11/16)

Posting a little early :) The next post will be up on Friday morning!
______________________________________

          Saturday dragged, despite my best attempts to make it go quickly.  I finally got in the shower, exfoliated, shaved, and washed and deep conditioned my hair.  By the time I was done, the water falling from the showerhead was lukewarm.  I dried my hair and pulled my straightener through it to smooth it, then did my makeup. 
I used my phone’s GPS to navigate to the address Ryan had texted me.  It was a modest townhome in a nice, quiet neighborhood.  I pulled into the driveway, per Ryan’s text, checked my makeup quickly in the visor mirror, took a deep breath, and got out.  Ryan pulled the door open right as I raised my hand to ring the bell.  “Excited to see me?” I asked, grinning. 
“No, just hungry,” he replied with a smirk, stepping back so I could come inside.  “And I couldn’t eat until you got here.”
“Oh, that makes far more sense,” I said. 
Ryan’s smirk turned into a smile and he leaned down and pressed his lips gently to my cheek.  “You do look great, though,” he said.  I’d gone casual with a cute v-neck long sleeved shirt and skinny jeans.  And even though he was just wearing ripped, worn jeans and a close-fitting navy blue henley shirt, he also looked great.  His shirt was almost the same color as his eyes, and his shaggy light brown hair fell across his forehead in an effortlessly attractive way that was wasted on a man.
“Thank you,” I said.  “You look pretty good yourself.”
“Pretty good!” he repeated.  “The nicest thing anyone has ever said to me.” I laughed and rolled my eyes as I trailed him into the kitchen.  “Wine?”
“Please.”
“I brought this one back with me,” he said, holding up a bottle of white wine.  “I also grabbed a bottle of Pinot noir for you, but it won’t go as well with dinner.”  I was pleasantly surprised that he had remembered my wine choice from when we went out. 
“Well, I appreciate the Pinot noir, but if the other will go better with dinner, then let’s do that one.”
“Good choice,” he said, flashing me a perfect grin.  He opened the bottle and poured two glasses.  “Have a seat,” he said, motioning towards the table.  “Dinner is almost ready.”
“It smells amazing,” I told him as I sat.  “I’m impressed already.”
He glanced at me briefly, and he almost looked embarrassed.  “I love to cook,” he replied.  “And I really love to cook for other people.  I’ll take pretty much any excuse to cook for people.”
His statement felt surprisingly intimate.  Maybe it was the almost-sheepish look on his face as he brought over a salad bowl and then two plates.  As soon as he sat down though, his confident demeanor was back.
“I have a confession,” he said to me, pouring more wine into my glass.  I waited for him to continue, and his eyes sparkled as he grinned at me.  “I don’t actually have Hulu.”
I laughed.  “I feel so misled,” I said.
“Well, since I misled you, I decided that you deserve scallops tonight,” he replied.  The plate he’d set down in front of me had pasta with scallops and what looked like a lemon cream sauce.  It smelled delicious and I couldn’t wait to eat it.
As it turned out, it tasted even better than it smelled.  The wine went perfectly with the food, and Ryan and I talked easily while we ate.  I tried to help him clean up but he kicked me out of the kitchen, threatening to take my wine away if I didn’t get out immediately.  Not wanting to lose my wine, I wandered into Ryan’s living room, wine glass in hand. 
I was checking out his impressive movie collection when he came in.  “I don’t think I’ve even seen half of these,” I told him, very aware of how close he was to me.
“No?” he asked, moving closer and laying a hand on my lower back.  He grabbed one of them off the shelf and said, “Have you seen this one?” 
“Nope,” I said.  He set it aside and leaned past me to grab a different one.  When he straightened again, he was so close that our bodies were almost touching.  “Not that one either,” I told him, though I was distracted now by his closeness.  He set that one aside too.  He pulled out 3 more, getting closer and closer each time until our bodies were touching in several places. 
“I thought you didn’t do sleepovers.  You seem to think I’m going to be here all weekend,” I said, looking up at him. 
He grinned lazily at me.  “Nah, I’m just planning ahead,” he replied.
“How about you stop planning and kiss me or something?”
He laughed, grabbed me by the waist and turned me to face him, and kissed me.  Unlike our brief kiss the first time we hung out, there was nothing gentle about it.  It was controlled yet aggressive. His lips parted mine easily, and my tongue automatically sought his.  He kissed me for several seconds, then stopped.  I worked on catching my breath while he sorted through the small stack of movies he’d created.  He held one up called Brick, and he seemed completely unaffected by our kiss.  “Do you want to watch it down here or up in my room?”
“You are unbelievable,” I said, rolling my eyes.  “Your room I guess, but only if it isn’t full of dirty clothes and unwashed sheets.”
“It’s your lucky day,” he replied, his familiar smirk creeping across his face.  “I cleaned today.”  He took my hand and pulled me towards the stairs. 
When we got to his room, he put the movie in his DVD player and then looked me up and down.  “These jeans don’t look comfortable,” he said, running his hands down my hips.  “You can take them off if you want.”  He unbuttoned and unzipped his own jeans and let them fall to the floor before climbing into bed.
I simply stared at him.  This was the weirdest night ever.  It had started off almost like a date with dinner and wine, and now he was lying in his bed in his boxers, waiting for me to take off my pants.  But, I had to admit that he was right; skinny jeans didn’t lend themselves well to relaxing in bed.  So without thinking about it too much more, I shimmied out of them and got in bed next to him.
I think we made it about 10 minutes into the movie before he kissed me, firmly pulling me towards him.  
“How convenient that neither of us have to wrestle those tight jeans off of you,” he said in my ear as he trailed his fingers up the side of my bare leg. 
I snorted.  “It’s almost as though someone planned it,” I replied, then I groaned softly as he tugged on my earlobe with his teeth. 
“Almost,” he said, laughing quietly.  I closed my eyes as he worked his mouth slowly down my neck, his fingers moving deliberately over my hips and up under the back of my shirt.  My own hands trailed over his chest and stomach and tugged at his shirt.  “Are you trying to tell me something?” he asked, teasing me.  We made eye contact for the first time since he kissed me and I had to resist the urge to rip both our clothes off right then.  I wanted him now.
“Get this off,” I demanded, pulling the hem of his shirt upwards.
“Bossy,” he said, grinning.  “I like it.  I’ve got mine if you’ve got yours.”
He didn’t need to tell me twice, and I sat up to pull my own shirt off while he quickly removed his.  I took a minute to admire him, sitting shirtless in his bed.  He was lean and taut—not quite as muscular as I usually liked, but there was certainly nothing to complain about.  He wrapped his hands around my waist and easily lifted me onto his lap.  I settled my legs on either side of his as he kissed me hard, running his hands up my back and into my hair.  One hand took hold of a fistful of hair and tugged my head back.  I gripped his arms and sighed as he kissed down my throat to the hollow at its base.  After giving both sides of my collarbone some attention, he kissed further down my chest until his mouth stopped at the edge of my bra.  He dragged his tongue along the skin there as he quickly unfastened it and pulled it down my arms, tossing it to the side.  Then he planted one hand firmly on my back while he brought the other up to tease one nipple.  His teeth and tongue and lips began to work the other, and I couldn’t help but moan and move my hips against his. 
Ryan wasn’t in any hurry and he made that very obvious, loosely grabbing my wrists and holding them when I tried to wriggle out of my underwear.  He was very clearly enjoying himself and getting turned on by turning me on, and he picked up on my cues easily.  It had been a long time since I’d been with someone so invested in my pleasure and once I figured out that he had no intentions on rushing anything, I was happy to enjoy myself and his attention. 
Even so, it took me a long time and a lot of that attention before I finally came for the first time.  It was always like that for me with someone new, and I got anxious about 15 minutes after he’d finally slid my underwear off, and I tried to explain myself.  “Jenna,” he said, cutting me off mid-excuse.  “I’m not worried about it.  As long as you’re enjoying yourself, that’s good enough for me.”  I was, and it was just a few minutes later that I finally relaxed enough to have my first (of many) orgasm of the evening.
I ended up having a second shortly after, before he even took his boxers off.  This was obviously the best decision I’d ever made in my life.  I managed enough conscious effort to wrap my hand around him and stroke him as he continued exploring my body, and I was pleased with what I felt.  He groaned and pressed his face into my neck, which was incredibly sexy in the moment.  Finally, he moved his mouth back up to my ear, sucked lightly on my earlobe, and then said, “Do you want to keep going, or…?”
My brain struggled to come up with words as he slowly worked a finger inside me, and I gasped and just nodded, my head moving against his neck.  “Condom?” I managed. 
“Of course,” he replied, and without stopping his fingers moving inside me and against me, he reached for the drawer of his nightstand and fumbled blindly until he finally said, “A ha!” and raised the packet to his teeth to rip it open.
While he was distracted getting the condom open, I wriggled away from him and then pushed him down onto his back.  I wrapped my lips around him while he watched me, condom still gripped tightly in one hand.  As I moved my head, taking more of him into my mouth, he closed his eyes and groaned, “Oh fuck, Jenna.”  Shortly after, he pulled me up and flipped me onto my back.  He pushed my legs apart with his knees while he rolled the condom on, and then guided himself into me.
The sex was just as good as the foreplay, and by the time we were done, we were both sweaty and out of breath.  “So that—“ Ryan started after a few minutes.
“Shhhh, you’ll ruin it,” I said.  He laughed and rolled onto his side, his hand slipping across my stomach and wrapping around my side.  He pulled me closer and I rolled over and snuggled up against him.  I relaxed against him and he stroked my hair, then moved it out of the way and began to massage my neck.  “If you don’t do sleepovers, you should probably stop that,” I mumbled sleepily.  “You’ll put me right to sleep.”
“I don’t have a problem waking you up and kicking you out,” he replied, continuing to knead the muscles of my neck. 
“You’re such a dick,” I muttered, shifting into a more comfortable position. 
“Mmm, you weren’t saying that 20 minutes ago,” he said, his hand leaving my neck and running down my back.  It paused just above my ass, then dropped lower and squeezed.  He laughed as my head popped up and I gave him a dirty look, but my mock-irritation faded quickly when his hand snaked between my legs and began stroking lightly against me.
I stayed for about a half hour after round 2.  Ryan turned out to be a big fan of post-sex cuddling, which was fine with me until I started to get really sleepy.  I extricated myself from our tangle of limbs and sat up, yawning.  “I need to go,” I said.  I felt around me for my underwear and bra, but they were nowhere to be found. 
Ryan turned on a lamp next to the bed, stood up, and stretched.  I took the opportunity to admire his body from behind.  The muscles in his back rippled and moved as he stretched, and he had an incredible ass.  He turned around and caught me checking him out, and he smirked at me.  “Here,” he said, bending and then tossing my underwear at me.  “You’ll probably need those.”
I retrieved my clothes and got dressed while he pulled on a pair of sweatpants.  He walked me downstairs and kissed my cheek at the front door.  “I’m glad you came over,” he said.  “Let’s do it again soon.”
“You set the bar high with that dinner and the several orgasms I had,” I said, smirking.  “It’s going to be such a letdown if you just booty call me from now on.” 
He laughed.  “I won’t promise dinner every time, but I told you that I love to cook for people, so I think more food can be arranged in the future.”
          We said goodbye and I yawned as I walked out to my car.  It was late and I was exhausted, but I was also feeling really great about my new friend with excellent benefits.

5 comments: