Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Update

Hi guys!

There will be a post this week, I promise.  It just won't be until later in the week.

For the last few weeks of school (there's a light at the end of the tunnel!) I will guarantee you one post per week but I can't guarantee you a day.  It's just a lot easier that way.  I know it's a pain to check back, but you can follow me on Bloglovin', follow by email, or follow with your Google/Blogger account to make it less of a pain.  Once I'm done with school I solemnly swear I will give you a solid, consistent schedule.

Thanks for your patience so far!  You guys are the best.

5 comments:

  1. You have always been the queen of consistency and bonus posts, so I think we can all hang on until things calm down!!! Good luck with school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with school!
    I also just wanted to say thank you. I have followed you since the beginning (of your first blog) and while I cannot imagine how hard yet rewarding writing can be I appreciate you always keeping your readers up to date as well as really keeping us filled with so many amazing posts to read. Thank you thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I really appreciate your loyal readership and your kind words. I'm looking forward to being able to spend more time writing for fun soon! (Writing for school is NOT doing it for me!)

      Delete
  3. "you're killing me, smalls"...jk. looking forward to the next post. mum

    ReplyDelete